Happy Mouth Copper Roller Loop Ring Bit
This copper double joint with loop rings bit can be used in many ways. It gives direct pressure to turn if a rein is just attached to the ring in same way as loose ring. There are two loops on the ring at top and bottom, and if the cheekpiece is attached to the top, then when a rein is pulled it gives slight pressure on the poll and the corner of mouth. If the rein is attached to the bottom, then it applies more pressure.
- Soft, Non-Toxic, Durable, Space Age Polyurethane makes for a more comfortable wear for the horse and protects their teeth
- Mouthpiece is reinforced with stainless steel (wire or rod, depending on model)
- All cheeks and rings are made from top grade stainless steel
- Unique Apple Scent encourages horse to accept bit and reduces resistance
- Bits should be inspected regularly, and use discontinued if product shows any damage
All of our Happy Mouth Bits have a Stainless Steel core for maximum strength and durability. It is vital that they are fitted correctly to the horse’s mouth to avoid discomfort or injury. Inspect the bit and teeth of the horse regularly and discontinue use if the product begins showing any damage.