Happy Mouth Copper Roller Hanging Cheek Bit
A copper double joint with hanging cheeks gives the horse a signal to turn. The upper cheek has a ring at its end to which cheekpiece is attached. This attachment allows the bit to stay flat against a horse’s face, enabling pressure to be concentrated on bars.
- Soft, Non-Toxic, Durable, Space Age Polyurethane makes for a more comfortable wear for the horse and protects their teeth
- Mouthpiece is reinforced with stainless steel (wire or rod, depending on model)
- All cheeks and rings are made from top grade stainless steel
- Unique Apple Scent encourages horse to accept bit and reduces resistance
- Bits should be inspected regularly, and use discontinued if product shows any damage
All of our Happy Mouth Bits have a Stainless Steel core for maximum strength and durability. It is vital that they are fitted correctly to the horse’s mouth to avoid discomfort or injury. Inspect the bit and teeth of the horse regularly and discontinue use if the product begins showing any damage.