Happy Mouth Copper Roller Round D Snaffle
A copper double joint with Round D rings. D-shaped ring puts pressure on the side of the face, providing lateral guiding effect. Because of size, the D ring prevents the bit from being pulled through. Square D is more common in horse race and round D in general riding.
- Soft, Non-Toxic, Durable, Space Age Polyurethane makes for a more comfortable wear for the horse and protects their teeth
- Mouthpiece is reinforced with stainless steel (wire or rod, depending on model)
- All cheeks and rings are made from top grade stainless steel
- Unique Apple Scent encourages horse to accept bit and reduces resistance
- Bits should be inspected regularly, and use discontinued if product shows any damage
All of our Happy Mouth Bits have a Stainless Steel core for maximum strength and durability. It is vital that they are fitted correctly to the horse’s mouth to avoid discomfort or injury. Inspect the bit and teeth of the horse regularly and discontinue use if the product begins showing any damage.