SANDBAN is a complementary feed for horses which contains psyllium husk, a bulk forming fibre. It is suitable for feeding as a nutritional adjunct to horses grazing on sandy soil, or horses spending significant time in sand arenas.
- Psyllium Husk – bulk forming fibre assists in the removal of sand particles from the colon.
- Feed for one week every month.
- Contains: Psyllium Husk, Bentonite & Linseed Oil
SandBan should be added to the normal feed ration
- Horses – Feed 70g twice daily for 7 consecutive days each month.
- Ponies, Yearlings and Weanlings – Feed 35g twice daily for 7 consecutive days each month.
There are no reviews yet.