GNF is a is a mineral feed which is combination of minerals, amino acids and a prebiotic which have a role in general metabolism and are required for normal feed conversion. It should be used to complement the feed of horses.
It is suitable for feeding:
- To maintain digestive function.
- To horses with depressed appetites, weight loss, or exhibiting stable vices such as cribbing or wind sucking.
GNF, an effective Prebiotic contains:
- Calcium & Magnesium.
- High Concentration of Glutamine Peptides & Threonine.
- Seaweed Extract (Laminaria Hyperborea).
Instructions for Proper Use:
GNF should be added to the normal feed ration.
- All Horses: Feed 50 g twice daily.
- Foals, Yearlings & Ponies: Feed 25 g twice daily