Ironxcell is a complementary feed, which is suitable for feeding to all performance horses. It is formulated on a Sorbitol base, which improves the absorption of B Vitamins. B Complex Vitamins and Iron are needed for Red Blood Cell formation and important metabolic functions relating to exercise. These nutrients will fortify and strengthen performance horses.
Contains: Iron + Vit B1, B2, B6, B12 + Niacin + Pantothenate + Folic Acid
The product is particularly useful for:
- Horses engaged in high-level training and competition.
- As a nutritional adjunct for horses with low Red Blood Cell Levels.
- As a general tonic.
- For shy feeders.
- As a nutritional adjunct for horses recovering from illness.
Instructions for Proper Use:
- Horses: Add 60 ml per day to the normal feed ration.
- Foals, Yearlings and Ponies: Add 30 ml per day to the normal feed ration.