- Dairy & Livestock
- Human Use
- Leather Care
- Stable Supplies
Make this your new “go to” halter for every day use! Constructed with premium nylon webbing and expertly stitched for durable wear. It features adjustable buckles at nose and crown for quick and simple fitting. Finished with quality brass plated hardware.
- Premium nylon
- Brass plated hardware
- Adjustable nose and crown
- A great every day halter!
$99.00 – $125.00
These quality leads are made from with durable, woven polypropylene rope and feature an easy-to-use brass-plated Triggerbull™ Snap end with loop through design that makes hardware easy to replace!
- Top-quality poly rope
- Loop-through design makes hardware easy to replace
- Easy-to-use Triggerbull™ snap
- 6 leads per pack, in your choice of assorted bright colors, or assorted tri-colour combinations!
8 1/2′ length
Left in Stock
Strong doubled nylon cross tie with heavy duty brass-plated quick release panic snap on one end and easy open Triggerbull™ snap on the other. Fully adjustable with slide buckle. Great for use in the stall, paddock, or trailer.
- Great for the stall, paddock, or trailer
- Doubled nylon construction
- Heavy duty quick release snap and Triggerbull™ snap
This bungee trailer tie is designed to keep your horse secure in the trailer. Bungee cord material offers a bit of give and stretch while also absorbing shock. Buckle ends are reinforced with nylon for strength. Premium heavy duty panic snap on one end and Triggerbull™ snap on the other end.
- Keeps animal secure in trailer
- Bungee material stretches and absorbs shock
- Reinforced nylon ends for strength
- Premium metal hardware
This mitt is a helpful tool for applying coat conditioner or fly spray. Made of soft fleece material with a stretchy wrist band to prevent slipping. Apply spray to the mitt rather than horse to better control application. Great for easily spooked or sensitive horses!
- Soft, fleece material
- Better control of application with sprays
- Great for nervous horses
- Made with a stretchy wristband
The perfect sized hay net for use in trailers, at shows, or at home in a stall. The no-knot style of this bag makes every opening consistent, so that the horse cannot stretch the holes and cheat. The small 2 1/2″ slow feed openings help keep horses munching longer to prevent boredom. This net can hold up to half a bale of hay.
- No-knot design
- Holes will not stretch over time
- Small 2 1/2″ openings
- Slows down speedy eaters
- Great for the trailer or stall
This feeder is made with non-stretch 2” openings in a diamond pattern to slow down your horse’s munching and reduce hay waste. Two adjustable hanging straps include easy-to-use snap ends to close the top of the bag. Complete with a lower strap to keep feeder from spinning during use.
- Durable 1/2″ wide webbing
- 2″ openings for slow feed experience
- Diamond design
- Hanging strap with easy snap ends
- Bottom strap to prevent spinning
Left in Stock
This solid front stall guard is made from extra strong 2” wide poly/nylon webbing with 3 bolt snaps on each side to attach to stall. Complete with slide buckles for adjusting the width, 36” to 48”. This solid front style offers more safety than open styles.
$24.50 – $37.50
This bottle holder fits easily over stalls or fences and folds flat for easy packing or storage! A perfect solution for keeping fly and coat sprays close at hand. Steel construction with a powder coated finish to prevent rusting.
- Keep fly sprays and coat sprays close by!
- Folds flat for packaging and storage
- Fits easily over most stalls and fences