High quality and affordable poultices and liniments to help treat horse’s and pet’s skin and muscles. A variety of brands to ensure satisfactory results.
Showing all 12 results
Dynamint Equine Leg & Muscle Rub
- A soothing combination of natural essential oils in a gentle cream base. This specially formulated topical application aids in relieving the pain and stiffness associated with strained or sore muscles.
- Essential oils of Calendula, Peppermint, Tea Tree, and Eucalyptus blended in a gentle aqueous base, made using the Glacier fresh waters from the Cascade Mountains in British Columbia.
- Non greasy and does not leave behind any sticky or unpleasant residue.
- Cool to warm sensation; high-penetration- perfect for deep tissue penetration
Dead Sea Black Mud Poultice
Reduce the recovery time of soft tissue injuries! Treats injured area directly with its anti-inflammatory minerals.
Apply with OR without a standing wrap.
All natural- 32 times more concentrated than Clay Poultice or Epsom Salt.
- Draws out heat and fluids from injured area
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases cell metabolism to shorten healing time
Essential Equine Rub Relief Spray 473ml
Whether your mane mare is a show horse or she’s your favorite trail rider, you can help revive a patchy coat with Equus Magnificus Essential Equine Rub Relief Horse Coat Hair Renewal. It’s designed to aid in the growth and renewal of hair that’s been irritated by masks, hoods, pads and wraps. The formula also helps soothe her sensitive skin—perfect for those patchy areas caused by rubbing. Application is a cinch—simply apply one or two times a day, no rinsing needed. And it’s easy to access those hard-to-reach spots with the spray bottle that can be used upside down.
- Helps regrow and renew hair, especially areas that have been rubbed by masks, hoods, pads and wraps.
- Made with natural smoothing agents—no alcohol or wax.
- 360-degree spray bottle can be sprayed upside down for hard-to-reach spots.
- Easy application—no rinsing needed.
- Apply 1 or 2 times a day.
Essential Equine Liniment Lotion 473mlA unique formulation that stimulates deeper blood flow to affected muscles, tendons and ligaments as the rapid cooling sensation allows for decreased pain sensations for up to six hours.• With Jojoba, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils• Non-Greasy, Non-Burning or Blistering• Water soluble• 100% Natural ingredients• Stimulates deeper blood flow to affected muscles, tendons and ligaments• Rapidly Absorbed• Won’t irritate open wounds
The combination of Caledula, Enchinacea and Artemisia Absinthium with the active ingredient Menthol makes Absorbine Veterinary liniment a treatment that works in complete harmony with nature.
Silverline Poultice Dressing
Poultice dressing for use on horses and dogs to treat infected and open wounds, abscesses, cracked hooves, mud fever, puncture wounds, laminitis, thrush, seedy toe and more!
20cm x 40cm